Owner Post Them Follow Dash



A Secret Journal
A Secret Journal;
Bonjour!



Welcome to my blog! I pour my heart and thoughts here randomly~ Sooo, pardon my words anywaaayyss ^^

Wishlist

Taller
Samsung G. Note 3
New Laptop
Shorts Highwaist
Couple Tee♥
Couple Phone♥
Couple Case♥
Coco Curlier
Get a Job
IP Reach upto 3.5
Shoes Organizer
Bags Organizer
Hangout w/ JHS or SHS Buddies
HOLIDAY!♥

About Site

Ink Refills
free counters


A Secret Journal created in last September, and this blog started on April 3rd, 2010. Owner is myself ♥


Skins by Illi Shuhada
Re-design by VickyArl
© September 2014
Powered by Blogger

happy satnite at Yossie house [:




huahuaa ~ im happy with this satnite (:
im stay over night at yossie`s house .
actually , there are no plans for dat ~
cuman sangking abis ptc aku di suru ikut yosi plg nyh .
sangking my mum and my dad mau pergi ke suatu tempat jadinya gituu deh .
bener nya ak masi mo plg malem , mo maen bentar am ank" .
tapi apaa dayaa dat`s not my destiny [x
after dat , yossie`s mum tell me to stay in her house .
i dunno , i want too but im scared if my mum or my dad angry to me ]:
so i called mum but no answer ==" *rawr* so i called dad to ask permission to stay at yossie`s house .
and my dad said : "ok , but dun be naughty . i`ll pick up u tommorow . Jbu"
huaa thanks daddy [: really pleasure to heared dat ^^
ehm , im not take a picture while in there .
but i have some photos with yossie while after we watch a cinema[x
and one , ak aga bingung kok tumben sabtu malem minggu di ptc sepi ~
sepi ama ank karitas maksudt ku ^^ aneh , biasa nya llo banya ketemu ini lah , itu lah , sapa lah , dia lah , blalala ♪ ~
lols [x
okok , check this out ~


at toilet cinema [:



before watched cinema


after watched cinema [:


and this one we take some photos and act like a model [x
lols ne ~


thats all that i can tell you . i dun hv many mind anymore .
maybe i have a little story , but i`ll post in the next post after this [:
so , support me okay ~ ^^






nb : sorry if u can`t understand my words [x