Owner Post Them Follow Dash



A Secret Journal
A Secret Journal;
Bonjour!



Welcome to my blog! I pour my heart and thoughts here randomly~ Sooo, pardon my words anywaaayyss ^^

Wishlist

Taller
Samsung G. Note 3
New Laptop
Shorts Highwaist
Couple Tee♥
Couple Phone♥
Couple Case♥
Coco Curlier
Get a Job
IP Reach upto 3.5
Shoes Organizer
Bags Organizer
Hangout w/ JHS or SHS Buddies
HOLIDAY!♥

About Site

Ink Refills
free counters


A Secret Journal created in last September, and this blog started on April 3rd, 2010. Owner is myself ♥


Skins by Illi Shuhada
Re-design by VickyArl
© September 2014
Powered by Blogger

i hope my problem with her will end quickly !



although each other buried our angry ..
but I wanted us to immediately solve this problem .
and will end with a happy ending ~
she is my friend . second after Yosiane (x
but I don`t want to lose you , my bestfriend ..
maybe this like stupid and silly heared , but this is what I really feel .
this is what I really want , to solve our problem .
you think I`m angry with you too and I fed up with you .
its wrong . only in the beginning ~
but next I`m conscious .
huff ~ thats all ~



with all my bestfriend :')



with Veiling



with Yosiane


and this one with Jessica


really want to hang out with you all ~
like before .
and we had a smiles , we had happines , we had sadness
thats all together we had :')
remember it all guys (:
but im not force you . cause thats all up to you ^^

Label: , , , ,