Owner Post Them Follow Dash



A Secret Journal
A Secret Journal;
Bonjour!



Welcome to my blog! I pour my heart and thoughts here randomly~ Sooo, pardon my words anywaaayyss ^^

Wishlist

Taller
Samsung G. Note 3
New Laptop
Shorts Highwaist
Couple Tee♥
Couple Phone♥
Couple Case♥
Coco Curlier
Get a Job
IP Reach upto 3.5
Shoes Organizer
Bags Organizer
Hangout w/ JHS or SHS Buddies
HOLIDAY!♥

About Site

Ink Refills
free counters


A Secret Journal created in last September, and this blog started on April 3rd, 2010. Owner is myself ♥


Skins by Illi Shuhada
Re-design by VickyArl
© September 2014
Powered by Blogger

Poetry - Long Distance Love ♥

when it hurts so bad
why does it feel so good ?
i wish this all made sense
i wish i understood
not having you with me is tearing me up inside
but i can't stop thinking about you no matter how hard i try


you know how i feel about you
and i know i want to spend the rest of my life with you
but it's so hard to do when i cant even be next to you
why does it gotta be so complicated ?


loving you feels so right
but at the same time
knowing i cant have you keeps me awake at night
i just want this to be simple
i just want you here with me
to look into your eyes
be held in your arms ..
then i'd truly be happy


right now this distance between us is out of our control
but im still hoping one day soon
i'll get what im wishing for ~

Label: , , ,