Owner Post Them Follow Dash



A Secret Journal
A Secret Journal;
Bonjour!



Welcome to my blog! I pour my heart and thoughts here randomly~ Sooo, pardon my words anywaaayyss ^^

Wishlist

Taller
Samsung G. Note 3
New Laptop
Shorts Highwaist
Couple Tee♥
Couple Phone♥
Couple Case♥
Coco Curlier
Get a Job
IP Reach upto 3.5
Shoes Organizer
Bags Organizer
Hangout w/ JHS or SHS Buddies
HOLIDAY!♥

About Site

Ink Refills
free counters


A Secret Journal created in last September, and this blog started on April 3rd, 2010. Owner is myself ♥


Skins by Illi Shuhada
Re-design by VickyArl
© September 2014
Powered by Blogger

TODAY'S PLANNING =.=

planning for today ? not too mucc but i think i will BORED ! trust me =="
now i'm late to sleep night . and i want to watch spongebob squarpants at 6 am .
i'm not sure i can wake up early haha and i must take a bath in morning haiz lazy lazy one haha
and at 7.30 am i'm join mom and dad to go to their office ==" grr
and after that we go somewhere to find my new shoe haha
at office from 8.05 am to 05.00 pm what will I do huh ?
MLONGO pasti di sana . mo ngenet toh rebutan sama papa T.T
well , just prepare for that ToT i will off now .
too late for sleep and my dad angry with his bad voice ==" HAHA
see ya everyone and nitey (: ♥

Label: , , ,