Owner Post Them Follow Dash



A Secret Journal
A Secret Journal;
Bonjour!



Welcome to my blog! I pour my heart and thoughts here randomly~ Sooo, pardon my words anywaaayyss ^^

Wishlist

Taller
Samsung G. Note 3
New Laptop
Shorts Highwaist
Couple Tee♥
Couple Phone♥
Couple Case♥
Coco Curlier
Get a Job
IP Reach upto 3.5
Shoes Organizer
Bags Organizer
Hangout w/ JHS or SHS Buddies
HOLIDAY!♥

About Site

Ink Refills
free counters


A Secret Journal created in last September, and this blog started on April 3rd, 2010. Owner is myself ♥


Skins by Illi Shuhada
Re-design by VickyArl
© September 2014
Powered by Blogger

25 Desember 2010 >> 18 January 2011

18 January 2011 my school had Christmas Celebration
i'm the journalist for that event and my senior asked me to be the photograph with him for that event. well, i know my snapshot looks so jerk and idiot than him, i just use camera digital and i don't have any skill to take picture like him. ok, skip. i think, to be an photography isn't easy but it's so fun! you know why? 'cause we can walk everywhere to take some picture and we don't need to follow the event legally and politely LOL! hey, wanna look my snapshot? please do not laugh -_-





 


and here's my friend in action xD



 

bytheway, IC and I interviewed the school band, , as the script for school journal :) the photo i will share soon yea! LOL well, i think enough for this post. see you next time :)


ps* i still can't fix up my cbox, idk why. maybe it'll be fix soon asap. kthx

Label: , , , , , ,